As I look back at this past year I am truly happy with all my life decisions I have made. They say time flies by when you are having fun. Time flies no matter what. So I had made a decision this past year that I will make the most of every moment.
- Join a amazing company that has given me a clearer out look of where I am headed in life
- Creating change in my life
- Became a strong leader that is a great follower
- Went to Hawaii
- Went to Bahamas
- Took my kids to play with Dolphins
- reunited with old friends
- Created this unbreakable bond with my husband
- adapted a amazing program into my life
- Burnt the boats! And excited to win !
- Celebrated the birth of my nephew, Michael Henry
- Made every monday in the summer Family fun day
- Talked to my dad again
- Took the kids to 2 Met games
- I over came Vertigo
- I became hooked on Blogging and loving it!
- Rye Playland
- The Zoo’s & Aquarium
To some this may seem like a little , To some it might seem like a lot.
To me it is all blessings…