This is my year to shine.
I am so excited . I have a true understanding to how to get the things out of life that I want. There is no guessing. I will set my intent everyday and achieve my goals one day at a time. I do understand if I focus on everything nothing will happen. I do have a long list of goals to achieve this year. But I look at it this way , I have all year to do it. I just look back at the past 6 months of 2008 and it blows my mind. Who knew I was that capable. I wish I would have believed in myself sooner. It would be nice if everybody in my life was on board.
I guess with success comes some sorrow. The fact that no matter how hard I try I will have to let go of friendships. I think the less I think about it and just let it fade , the easier it will be. I have extended myself so I can bring them along. But you can’t force people to have the same beliefs as you.
I am looking forward to sharing in my new adventures
- January – Going to LA
- Feburary- Make $50,000 In the first week.
- March – Mexico
- April – The start of making a 6 figure income on a monthly basis
- May- Renew my vows for my 10th anniversary
- June – Pack to move into my dream home
- July – Hawaii
- August- Buy a hybrid car
- September – Start my kids in Private school
- October – Have crazy big Halloween Party
- November – My first Thanksgiving in my new home
- December – Celebrating a year of success
I can’t wait to give all the details of my success and show you how easy it is to get anything you really want! I will just stayed plugged in my Beyond Freedom Program.
Be. Do. Have. Make 2009 your year!