How many of you actually read books
that can benefit you ?
I will not lie I used to not be a big reader. I used to say if I am going to read a book I would have to gain something from reading it. The mistake I made was taking to much time in between reading . I realize now that I must constantly challenge myself and have the desire to grow. I have came across some prettying amazing books in the past few months. I highly recommend reading them if you want to achieve success in your life. When you are looking to achieve success it is helpful to read up how others have found success.
Books that have inspired me in 2008
- The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
- Key to Living the Law of Attraction – Jack Canfield
- How to Expand Love – Dalai Lama
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success -Deepak Chopra
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – T. Harv Eker
- Going Places – E.D. Hill
The last one I just purchased is The Law of Success – Napoleon Hill That one is a big book. 600 pages . I can’t wait to get into it.
Reading has brought a new light to my life. It helped me Step Out of My Box