As I look back at this past year I am truly happy with all my life decisions I have made. They say time flies by when you are having fun. Time flies no matter what. So I had made a decision this past year that I will make the most of every moment.
Shea Stadium 2008
- Join a amazing company that has given me a clearer out look of where I am headed in life
- Creating change in my life
- Became a strong leader that is a great follower
- Went to Hawaii
- Went to Bahamas
- Took my kids to play with Dolphins
- reunited with old friends
- Created this unbreakable bond with my husband
- adapted a amazing program into my life
- Burnt the boats! And excited to win !
- Celebrated the birth of my nephew, Michael Henry
- Made every monday in the summer Family fun day
- Talked to my dad again
- Took the kids to 2 Met games
- I over came Vertigo
- I became hooked on Blogging and loving it!
- Rye Playland
- The Zoo’s & Aquarium
To some this may seem like a little , To some it might seem like a lot.
To me it is all blessings…
making dreams come true
It looks different for everybody!
Have you ever heard of a vision board. Are you wondering what they are used for and do they really work? They speak of using a vision board in the movie The Secret.
I believe that anything you believe is true. If you can believe that you are a loser or nothing ever goes you way. Why can’t you believe just the opposite. If you start to believe and visualize it , it materializes right before your eyes.
The Vision board is just a tool we used to help us have the visions. If it is a car you like . Put the picture of the car on your board. If you can go test drive the car. Have someone take a picture of you in the car. Use that on your board to remind you of the feeling you had as you sat in the car. Experience the feelings again. The excitement. As you everyday to feel those amazing feelings the universe provides you with amazing things happening to you.
I myself have a cork board. I like to make it interchangeable. We each have one in my house. I have pictures and words that I want to pertain to my life. The Kids have pictures of trips they want to take. Toys, Clothes, Pictures of friendships they want to grow. It gets interesting to see what the kids put up.
There are no rules to life . You can really have all that you desire. Don’t let society fool you.Just stay focus. Don’t loose control of your thought. Remember when you allow you mind to control your brain doubt my set into place. You need to burn the boats and move forward. Take the first step out of the box and make it great.