In the past few years I have learned that listening is very important to growing. I wasn’t always the best listener. I was always good at giving advise never taking it. I realize that if I can’t follow how will I ever learn to lead. I feel I was born a leader , But even leaders have room to grow. That growth comes from learning to listen.
Listening is Growing.
Learn to listen and you can grow in any condition.
I went to LA for a business conference. The top earners of the company took time and shared with us how they achieve success. I have a few inspirational quotes that have help inspire me and my business.
- Play it full out.
- Believe in yourself and it can carry you through.
- You can change who you are in a split second.
- You don’t have to understand how it works to know it works.
- Your belief is going to determine your success.
- Who Cares What Anybody Thinks!!!!
- Start living for me.
- Dream Big
- Don’t let ANYBODY get in the way of your dreams.
And last but not least…
The Only Way to Fail is to Quit !
Making a dream a reality
How many dreams have you been able to make reality? As I have mentioned before I have goals set for myself in 3 different levels. Well this past weekend I was able to fill another goal . I always want to get a tattoo at the High Voltage Tattoo Shop. A.K.A LA ink. I put the intent out there and headed on my way. I had emailed several times to set something up and I never got a response. That didn’t stop me from taking action . I walked into the shop knowing I wasn’t leaving without a new tattoo. Well When I got there the only available time was the same time I had to head back to the hotel. I decided that I would stick around for a hot minute and take a few pics. I wasn’t bummed out I was just happy to be in LA. The next thing I knew I was talking to Dan and telling him what I wanted to get done. Living with intent is the most amazing feeling. Let the pictures speak for themselves.
Me & Dan
I am feeling the pressure of succeeding. School is about to start soon and i am still here in this crappy apartment. How am I going to change my situation? I am pondering with myself over and over.
I decided that i need to be more aggressive with myself.
I am stronger than I look
I am Taking Charge of My Life !
Nobody is going to do this for me. I need to own my life. Take what I showed up for. That is health, wealth, happiness and an abundance of money. I do own 3 out of 4 at the moment. The money is the challenge. Really it is only a challenge because I was making it one. It can be easy if I just take my ideas and believe with all my soul that I am successful.
I have an amazing support system. My husband is the most amazing man in the world. He supports me and encourages me to follow my dreams. He is willing to take all the steps it takes for us as a family to be successful. I couldn’t have wanted more in a partner. I have to show him that he made no mistake in taking a chance on my dreams.
Be. Do. Have.
I am Taking Charge of My Life
We all set goals for ourselves. How many of us actually succeed with our goals? I am going to share with you several ways to achieve the goals you set for yourself. It isn’t always easy , just remember you are in charge. It is your life.
Top Ten Ways to Stick to Your Goals
- Set your goals small – that way it isn’t so out of your reach
- Set a small amount of goals at one time – If you set yourself to many goals your focus is all over the place.
- Celebrate your achievements – No achievement is to small to celebrate. It will get you excited to complete the next goal.
- Everyday remind yourself why you are achieving the goals you have set for yourself.
- At the end of each week re-evaluate your goal list – Making sure you are not setting to many goals for yourself
- Remind yourself everyday you are working towards these goals because you choose to.
- Enjoy achieving your goals , It is a positive thing in your life.
- Share in your journey .
- Remember no goal is silly if it is your dream.
- Do not let others influence you out of achieving your goals.
Just remember you are in charge of your life. Only you can fail yourself. Even you don’t complete the goal that is no excuse to give up. Everyday is a new day. Every new day is a new opportunity to be successful in your life.
Do you set yourself up for success?
Are you scoring your goals in life?
I have been married for 9 years this past May. It hasn’t always been a a walk in the park. When my husband and I said “I do”… we took that to heart. We had decided that no matter what we will do everything it takes to have a successful marriage. So about 4 years into out marriage we decided we are going to need some extra support in having a strong marriage. The “extra help” had given us some tools to use. I was able to pull together the
Top 10 Ways To Keep Your Marriage Strong
- Stay honest.
- Speak your mind when you are thinking it. If you wait to long your spouse might not understand where you are coming from.
- Be truthful, sometimes brutal honesty is the only type of honesty. The truth hurts, so it isn’t always easy.
- Stay friends- don’t forget why you got married to begin with.
- Spend quality time together. Go on a date once a week.
- Laugh together.
- Sit down every few months and re-evaluate your life goals. Make sure you are always on the same page. Support each others goals and dreams.
- Don’t compare your marriage to any other. Every relationship is different.
- Have sex regularly. That leaves no room for fighting over that!
- Be in love … Not just have love for each other.
We had caught slack for having a strong marriage. I had heard to many times that we all can’t be perfect like Dana & Chris. Well folks… perfect we are not. Truly committed ….we are.
Committed to each other. We knew we had to try everything before we walk away from a marriage that we put all of ourselves into. We also had 2 children that would be damaged for life if we didn’t at least try.
So here we are 5 years later and stronger than ever. Do we fight?…. I wouldn’t call it fighting anymore. It is more like debates. I couldn’t imagine at this point in my life wanting to share it with anybody else but Chris. We share the same goals in life. We both want a life of abundance. We support each other in all our dreams. We are powerful as a team. We are successful because we want to be!
Outrageous Riches Now