We all set goals for ourselves. How many of us actually succeed with our goals? I am going to share with you several ways to achieve the goals you set for yourself. It isn’t always easy , just remember you are in charge. It is your life.
Top Ten Ways to Stick to Your Goals
- Set your goals small – that way it isn’t so out of your reach
- Set a small amount of goals at one time – If you set yourself to many goals your focus is all over the place.
- Celebrate your achievements – No achievement is to small to celebrate. It will get you excited to complete the next goal.
- Everyday remind yourself why you are achieving the goals you have set for yourself.
- At the end of each week re-evaluate your goal list – Making sure you are not setting to many goals for yourself
- Remind yourself everyday you are working towards these goals because you choose to.
- Enjoy achieving your goals , It is a positive thing in your life.
- Share in your journey .
- Remember no goal is silly if it is your dream.
- Do not let others influence you out of achieving your goals.
Just remember you are in charge of your life. Only you can fail yourself. Even you don’t complete the goal that is no excuse to give up. Everyday is a new day. Every new day is a new opportunity to be successful in your life.
Do you set yourself up for success?
Are you scoring your goals in life?
“Change or transform your character “
Everyday I am growing.
The Growing Doesn’t Stop.
Here I am on day 19 of The Beyond Freedom program. Everyday I am learning more and more about myself. Everyday I wake up more excited than the day before. I think one of the most exciting parts is waiting to see what will manifest from my positive energy. I have an amazing vacation coming up next week that i have butterflies thinking about. I plan on getting a lot of information to help me grow.
I want to grow in every area of my life. I want to be a better mother, wife , friend & all around human. I have realized new goals in my life in the past 19 days. I have looked deep into myself to see what I am good at. I found it. I want to be a spiritual mentor. I feel I have a gift of opening peoples eyes to their own potential . I have always been one to give advice. Ever since I was little. My friends always came to me for advice. I am a very good support system. I used to joke and say I will send you a bill in the mail. I now realize that is my true calling. The best part is I now know have to practice my own advice. You must always practice what you preach.
I used to be better at giving advice than taking it, but I can’t preach with out practicing. That is why I am so focused on bettering myself . With the The Beyond Freedom program I am in a forward motion on my way there.
I hope that sharing in my journey can help you better yourself!
“He who does not know can know from learning”
Outrageous Riches Now
My Liberty League Profile