I really learned a lot from Sam Crowley. I learned that I am in control. I am a CHAMPION. I remind myself that everyday. I tell myself every morning when I look in the mirror that I am the only person responsible for my happiness today. One of my pringles for myself is to smile all day. Seems like that could be a big pringle. It really isn’t when you are truly happy. So for me it is an easy pringle .
You need to lay out some ground rules for yourself:
- Think your a CHAMPION .
- Get FIRED up!
- You must smile. How can you feel bad when you are smiling.
- Open your mind. Like an umbrella it only works when it is open.
- Open your heart. Listen to what your heart is telling you.
- Get uncomfortable. We are in the situations that we get into because we find to much comfort in them. This is when we step out of the box.
- Emotion: Feel the excitement. Get emotional about where you are in life and where you are going.
Those were just a few of the tools that Sam Crowley had shared with us that stuck out the most. I read these ideas over and over to myself. I remind myself that is very important for me to share my emotions and my excitement. It draws more of that same energy to me.
When sharing the truth with people you must remember one important thing. You have to be able to receive the truth as well. Telling and receiving are 2 different things. It is easy to tell someone something about themselves . not so easy to hear something about yourself. Be more accepting of your own truths and it will be easier to step out of your comfort zone.
BE A CHAMPION !